20060317

bored day.

I have been facing the many walls of my home for the entire day and finally, I'm getting out later in the afternoon.
I'll be meeting my ever so loving, LOVER DEAR.
Hahaha.
Okay, I read a book till I feel asleep just now, probably I'm not into the story.
But it's pretty cute luh. It's called 'Between Two Eternities'. The story is about a premature baby going through his 3 months in the hospital. His two enternities is his so called, 'Perfect Red Sea' and 'The Living'. It was kind of cute luh. As he experiences everything surrounding him, voices, people that is called 'The important people' to him and stuff that they(the doctors) are doing to little Saul. Yep, that's his name. Yeap.
Alright, I'd better stop publishing the book.
Hahaha.
I was also trying to trim Bobby's LONG PAW NAILS, and he tried to snap off my fingers!
STUPID DOG!
Alright, I was a little mean when I caned him.
OOOPS.
He's fine, no worries.
:p
In the end, I gave in.
I'm afraid to die of Rabies from him.
SO, 2 paw nails wasn't touched.
And I left him in peace.
LOL.
Sigh, I'm bored.
I NEED SOMEONE TO ENTERTAIN ME!!!!
Blah.
I'm not looking forward to reopening of school.
I changed my mindset of meeting new people, I've become more withdrawn now.
Sigh.
Whatever.
When is the appeal results coming out!!!?
Stop keeping me in suspense, I'm so sick of it.
If I get it though, I would think it was worth the wait, right?
DAHS.
Hope to get through all my enrolment once and for all, and start school in peace.
Orientation ? :z
Sigh.
Alright.
I'm waiting......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home